The contents of this web site are copyrighted and the property of Guy Smith. All rights are reserved unless otherwise noted.
- You are encouraged to use some or all of the gun control myth page content providing you site the source (“Gun Facts”) and include a link back to this web site (www.GunFacts.info).
- Any graphic on gun control myth pages can be copied, shared on social media at will providing you do not alter the image in any way.
- The PDF e-book may be freely distributed providing the document is not altered and that the source is always cited. “Reasonable use” laws apply, which basically means you can use small sections of Gun Facts without my prior consent. Written excerpts may be distributed as long as the URL www.GunFacts.info is identified as the location where the full e-book may be obtained.
- Images on the media resources page are free to use.
- Images on the inforgraphics page are free to use (and encouraged).
Without the legalese:
You are encouraged to spread the truth, and thus the copyright for Gun Facts is very flexible. In return for doing all this research and publishing it free of charge, all I ask is that you always cite the source of the data, link back to this site as part of the citation and click any ads you find appealing (and toss me a dime using the donation page).
When creating a link back to this site, please use appropriate keywords under the link. “Appropriate” should be those keywords that guide people Googling for information on gun control policy. Some suggested anchor text might be:
- gun control facts
- gun control policy
- gun violence information
- gun control misinformation
- criminological information concerning gun control
- gun control data
- Or, if linking to a topic page, the topic itself (“assault weapons and gun control”, etc.)